Guitarist Tim Motzer and I in our world premiere duo performance at the 1k Sessions webcast from Philadelphia, NJ, October 2011.
09.11. Theaterkapelle, Berlin D
11.11. Waggon am Kulturgleis, “Klirrbar”, Offenbach D
12.11. Cultuurcentrum Luchtbal, Antwerpen, B
13.11. Gütersloher Polyphonie, Gütersloh D
16.11. Eldoradio, “Codo’s Traumreisen”, Dortmund D*
18.11. Falkendom, Bielefeld, D
20.11. Radio ARA, “Silent Running”, Luxemburg L*
07.12. Headmaster-Ateliers, “Freipass”, Bern CH**
08.12. Plattfon, Basel CH
10.12. Radio Freirad, “Klangforschung”, Innsbruck A*
11.12. House Concert, München D
07.01. Falkendom, “Electrification Part IV”, Bielefeld D
09.01. Cooperativa Neue Musik, Bielefeld D**
27.01. Hörbar, Hamburg D
*Live Radio-/Webradio performances
further dates to be announced. all dates subject to change. please check back regularly.
Dates and venues subject to change. All times in Eastern Standard Time, (EST)
- Wilson Auditorium
Fairleigh Dickinson University
99 University Plaza Drive
Hackensack, NJ 07601 USA
- 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
$25 for advance/reserve seating
$35 at the door
- Nazareth Center for the Arts
30 Belvidere Street, Nazareth, PA 18064
- Doors open at 7:30 pm and the concert is at 8:00 pm.
- The concert is FREE and a suggested donation is requested to support the performer and to enable the Nazareth Center for the Arts to pay operating expenses.
Music with Space
- Music with Space is a radio show that is broadcast live on FM dial and on the web at WPRB.com
030 Bloomberg Hall, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544
- Friday night, respectively Saturday morning, from 12:00 am until 3:00 am
- Tune in to 103.3 on your FM dial or via the world wide web at www.wprb.com.
Live Performance at STAR’S END Ambient Radio with Chuck van Zyl
- XPN2, 3025 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- beginning at 1:00 am on Saturday night until 6:00 am Sunday morning
- WXPN’s signal is sent to various other radio stations, repeaters and translators throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland:
88.5FM WXPN Philadelphia, PA
88.7 FM Middletown, York and Lancaster, PA
90.5 FM WKHS Worton/Baltimore, MD
99.7 FM Harrisburg, PA
104.9 FM Lehigh Valley, PA
W285DH Whitehall, PA
- In addition to the various land based FM radio transmissions, STAR’S END can also be received via the World Wide Web. Learn about the live stream by accessing xpn.org
1k Sessions | a live in studio webcast series with Tim Motzer
UNTHIGHT shamelessly mingle elements reminiscent of free improv styles, rock, electronica and ambient and like to surprise themselves as much as their audience.
For booking requests please just drop us a line.
The musicians and their untourage considered their first concert in May 2011 – to be such big a musical success that they released the concert recording in its entirety as a download:
“Live at Theaterkapelle” – Reviews:
“Two extensive tracks weave throught a number of styles including ambient, psychedelia, punk, noise and quite possibly a few in between… a fascinating dialogue of music.”
Whatever Takes Your Fancy
“… a really interesting performance of some great abstract music… very good stuff.”
Adam A. Williams
As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations, Burning Shed brings Centrozoon’s Bigger Space back into print
Deleted for over five years, the dvd-r offers a fascinating perspective on the short-lived Bowness, Reuter & Woestheinrich incarnation of the band.
Recorded in the Autumn of 2003 and filmed at a small-scale warm-up performance, Bigger Space is a unique document featuring hidden extras and the beautiful black and white images of photographer Telemach Wiesinger.
This short but compelling release provides an ideal companion to 2004’s Never Trust The Way You Are.
Featuring seven songs (one hidden), web links, a photo gallery and an audio outtake from NTTWYA, Bigger Space represents the only time this version of Centrozoon were captured on film and provides an intriguing opportunity to witness a remarkable band in intimate surroundings.
Presented with new artwork, this is available as NTSC Region 0 and should play on most players worldwide.